Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yen Likes: Sarah Nichole Ontiveros






I am a very simple girl. All I need in life are fresh flowers, my food to be so hot it burns my tongue and my drinks to be ice cold. That and for my family to outlive me because I don't think I can deal with them dying on me. I love these prints. They're so light and delicate, like when you unwrap a present covered in beautiful wrapping and tissue paper. I see myself in all of the drawings and cannot stop smiling when I look at the illustrations. I stumbled upon them when browsing through flickr and found her flickr account. I couldn't stop flipping through the pictures and taking in the simple and fine details of her artwork. Take a look for yourself and enjoy her art!


I am using one of Sarah's illustrations as my blog's header. Isn't it gorgeous? (I picked it because it resembled me the most and it's just too pretty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment