Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2. I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine.



Eggs Benedict form Bill's Diner in Willow Glen, CA


I'm definitely like a seahorse, not wanting to talk to others and having a few friends. I remember my first month of college, I would cry myself to sleep every night. Whenever I would call home to my parents (about every day), I would try and hold back the tears, making sure they couldn't tell that I wanted to go back home and that I missed them. I wasn't miserable where I was, I just preferred to be home where everything was familiar. My suite mates (and future housemates) made me feel at ease though, always inviting me to eat with them and it didn't hurt that they had killer senses of humor. After a couple of years, we finally decided to take a day trip somewhere other than downtown. After a 3 hour drive (with some pit stops), we ended up on Monterey. We went to the aquarium and went "rock climbing". A good day with great friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment