Tuesday, March 20, 2012

7. Sitting up in my room.




I often spend my weekends in strange cities, living in a hotel room, and eating meals served buffet style. My favorite meal is definitely breakfast. An endless supply of bacon, pancakes, orange juice, and cereal is what I would call heaven. Most of the time I can only finish one plate of food (if that) and would not be hungry for hours but before I know it, lunch is served! Perhaps its gluttony that forces me to fill my plate until it cannot hold another serving of food, but I eat with my eyes! Most of the time, I'm too excited to eat and would end up dropping some sauce or food onto my clothes. Clothes that are brand new because I can't wait to start wearing newly bought clothes. Clothes that I often wear to these conferences because I have to dress classy and nice. Clothes that I probably bought the day before and still have the tag on. Clothes that I probably shouldn't have bought because I have too much clothes and not enough room to store into my half of a tiny walk in closet. Yep, that clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment