Saturday, March 17, 2012

6. Nothing lasts forever.


There are days where I just want to sit at home and do nothing. I've noticed that I've been doing this for too long that people have started to comment about my weight loss, which was not on purpose. I guess by spending more time at home, I don't eat as much or as regularly as I would when I would spend too much money by eating out. So now that I'm saving money, it feels odd to splurge on unnecessary things like magazines. When I swiped my card to spend $28 on two magazines, I immediately wanted to take the money back. Sigh, why are all the good magazines printed in different continents? I just want to look at pretty pictures and read decent articles! $28 could be spent on at least two magazine subscriptions; but since I haven't been spending money on myself lately, it's fine to buy some things that I can enjoy, even for temporary happiness. It's okay to treat your self once in a little while. It makes for me to appreciate the little things in life, like a good cup of tea or a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment