Monday, March 5, 2012

4. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.






I was blessed enough to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's (15 yrs strong!) December wedding. The ceremony took place in San Francisco's City Hall and the reception was in Absinthe, named after the drink (that was banned for awhile because people get too drunk and crazy). There's something about being in the presence of love and loved ones. I wasn't able to take many pictures  because we were busy running around or having fun. The best part (besides the friends and food) was traveling by trolley to and from the ceremony and reception. The last picture is of my (nasty) feet while going 30 mph on said trolley. I'm now totally inspired for my wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute! Are there more photos (from other people)? Share them with me! <3

    ReplyDelete